The European Tour Operators Association will hold its first business to business technology sourcing and networking event later this month.
The association claims it is a first of its kind B2B event. It will feature a keynote address from Amadeus.
Registrations for the event close this week for travel technology buyers looking to get in touch with a line-up of suppliers.
An audience of 150 travel professionals are expected at the event that will take place at the Radisson Blu Portman, London, on September 30.
The day will kick off with a keynote welcome from Amadeus’ Sam Abdou, associate director – head of the leisure unit for Western Europe Middle East and Africa.
He will share the company’s strategy to shape the future of travel in collaboration with customers and technology partners.
Abdou will also explore how the future is becoming more personal, connected and sustainable and what this means for companies seeking to meet the evolving needs of 21st century travellers.
As well as 20 pre-arranged workshop meetings, the event will also feature two masterclass streams covering Technology for Brand and Technology for Distribution.
Technology for Brand
• Nick Hall, director, Digital Tourism Think Tank and SE1 Media
• Edward Russell-Johnson, digital marketing manager, Quba New Media
• Dimitrios Bouhalis, director of eTourism Lab, Bournemouth University
Technology for Distribution
• Alex Bainbridge, travel technology writer and CEO of TourCMS
• Roberto Da Re, CEO, Dolphin Dynamics
• Faye Garrity, director of global accounts, Expedia
To register go to the event website.