Tuesday 24 April 2007 – Landmark Hotel, Marylebone, London
“Managing convergence – Is your travel business positioned for the online and digital future?”
- How will social networking change the way you manage consumer relationships?
- How are the latest developments in search, such as the convergence of video, images and text content affect travel brands?
- How will new mobile technology change your customers’ behaviour?
- How will the travel supplier and agent landscape change through the convergence of different commercial models?
- Why should virtual worlds matter to travel brands?
Lawrence Hunt (Silverjet)
John Bray (PhoCusWright)
Stephen Palmer (Lonely Planet)
Francois Abiven and Emilie Labidoire (Reperes)
Andy Jonesco (AOL)
Graham Donoghue (TUI)
In association with: