On this page you will find Travolution’s coverage of the Travel Technology Show 2009. The event was held at Earl’s Court 2 in London from Tuesday 10 to Wednesday 11 February 2009.
This section includes news, photos, press releases, podcasts, analysis, links to further information and the #traveltechshow Twitter feed.
News and press releases from the event:
* Mobile Travel Technologies targets hotel chains (13 Feb 2009)
* Comtec secures customer for TravelConnect system (13 Feb 2009)
* Amadeus gears up for mobile push (13 Feb 2009)
* Travelport begins Universal Desktop pilots (13 Feb 2009)
* Partners Software expands into Canada (10 Feb 2009)
* BlueSky releases new iTour technology package (10 Feb 2009)
* Mantic Point targets operators with new mobile tool (10 Feb 2009)
* Illusions Online launches Poseidon product for operators (4 Feb 2009)
* GotoGate and Flybillet select OpenJaw Technologies (4 Feb 2009)
* Dolphin Dynamics extends net fares service with Telme integration (4 Feb 2009)
* 1time to launch 1time Holidays using Sell-It Suite (4 Feb 2009)
* Cornerstone offers carbon reporting (4 Feb 2009)
* Comtec strikes strategic deal with Accovia (21 Jan 2009)
* Dolphin Dynamics shortlisted for travel technology innovation award (21 Jan 2009)
* Intuitive to showcase new version of iVector (19 Jan 2009)
* Ypsilon shortlisted for Travel Technology Show innovation award (19 Jan 2009)
Blog posts and analysis:
* GDSs – dinosaurs or not?
* Weather shouldn’t dampen the parade (Neil Simpson, TTS)
* Hope for the travel industry (Neil Simpson, TTS)
* Travel Technology Show and news about the blog (Musings on Travel E-commerce)