A dedicated UK trade website has been created by Club Med to help boost bookings by agents.
The clubmedagents.co.uk site has been developed as an all-encompassing portal housing key information on latest consumer and trade trends to agent offers, useful links and marketing and sales tools.
The French all inclusive resort operator is also working to link the new platform to the Club Med agent booking engine easyclubmed.com to make a single one integrated system for agents to find information and then book holidays online in one place.
Functionality will be added for agents to personalise material with their logo and call to action, and feature links to new e-learning modules and monthly webinars to increase product knowledge.
The aim is provide everything a travel agent needs for a complete a Club Med booking, UK and Scandinavia managing director Estelle Giraudeau said.
An online competition is being run to mark the launch for an agent to a win a stay for two people once they sign up and fill in a short survey by August 19.
Included on the site will be:
• Key Information on the latest product and trade related news
• A range of special offers and agent incentives
• Key USPs on each resort and tools to promote them
• A range of marketing and sales tools including online Brochures, resort presentations, imagery and videos
• Details of various consumer and agent loyalty schemes
• Access to a weekly newsletter