Econsultancy is offering Travel Technology Europe 2016 attendees a copy of its Digital Trends in the Travel and Hospitality Sector report, worth more than £800.
The report, created in association with Adobe, includes the opinions, insights and trends as identified by more than 170 senior digital marketing and ecommerce professionals.
It will be available to anyone attending the ‘Disruption, Data and Digital Transformation’ session.
The key findings of the report will be shared during the session, and the opportunities for those looking to market or grow hospitality and travel businesses. Key themes of the report include:
• Managing the challenge to be forward thinking without falling behind, or creating uncomfortable risk when working in a digital space
• Understanding the importance of consumer research when planning a digital transformation
• Converting data science and digital analytics into useful information – and planning around a skills shortage in this area
• Enhancing the customer journey and experience through digital and mobile – including by linking the physical and the digital
• Personalised customer experiences driven by data
The Econsultancy session is part of the ‘Promote’ stream of conference sessions at 2016’s TTE which addresses how technology can support new revenue streams and the creation of new products and services.
Visit the Econsultancy Advice Clinic at TTE 2016, at London’s Olympia Exhibition Centre on 24 & 25 February 2016 at Stand T34